Date:      Sun, 18 Jul 99 23:12:39 +0200
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   iFon

Hi,

I am looking for some people who want to test iFon. For NetBSD-1.4/i386, I
can provide a binary. For other platforms, you have to get the GNUstep base
libraries because iFon is written in objective-c.

What you need are sounds like this:

0.al
1.al
10.al
11.al
12.al
13.al
14.al
15.al
16.al
17.al
18.al
19.al
2.al
20.al
21.al
22.al
23.al
24.al
25.al
26.al
27.al
28.al
29.al
3.al
30.al
31.al
32.al
33.al
34.al
35.al
36.al
37.al
38.al
39.al
4.al
40.al
41.al
42.al
43.al
44.al
45.al
46.al
47.al
48.al
49.al
5.al
50.al
51.al
52.al
53.al
54.al
55.al
56.al
57.al
58.al
59.al
6.al
7.al
8.al
9.al
BeepNo.al
TryAgain.al
beep.al
break.al
dwhello.al
end.al
friday.al
hauptmenu.al
hauptmenu_help.al
hour.al
kommandos.al
monday.al
msg.al
no_messages.al
saturday.al
start.al
sunday.al
thursday.al
tuesday.al
unknown.al
wednesday.al

If you want to check your am via DTMF on the phone. I had to promise the
girl _NOT_ to publish her voice....

One benifit of iFon is that it stops playing immediately when you delete the
sound or move to the next/previous...

Mail me and find some voice who wants to talk with your answering machine if
you are interested.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION