Date:      Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:08:03 -0500
From:      Eric Pogroski <pogrose@twcny.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   3Com 3CXFE574BT Support

Hi List!

I was wondering if the above mentioned card is ever going to be
supported for full 10/100 speeds? Every flavor of FreeBSD I've
tried with this card absolutely refuses to see it as anything but a 10
Mb/s card.

I don't understand, seeing as not just MS Windows, but OpenBSD,
NetBSD, and various flavors of Linux see this card correctly.

If this is not the list I should be asking this on, could some kind soul
point me in the proper direction?

Thanks to all, and to all, Happy Holidays!

Eric