Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:52:08 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ref : Permission to use parts of FreeBSD documentation on My Website

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 02:04:59AM +0530, allen paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I working on compiling Linux kernel and related issues, I was interested in
> using the some documentation on FreeBSD site.
> I needed permission if I could post some of the documentation on my website.

Which FreeBSD documentation?  Different documentation may be licensed
differently.

For specifics, you'll probably get better answers from doc@freebsd.org
than here.

This may also be helpful, though of course it depends to some extent on
which documentation you're asking about:
  http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/

Rudy Giuliani: "You have free speech so I can be heard."