Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:58:34 -0500
From:      "Direct Internet Access--INFO" <info@direct-internet.net>
To:        "Will Andrews" <will@physics.purdue.edu>, <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ports/24196: PORT-FIX-NO MAINTAINER : games/heretic

Unique Messaging Solutions:

It's not just about email anymore. Built on advanced messaging technology,
we offer Internet messaging infrastructure solutions for corporations and
service providers such as ISPs, telcos and portals.
Fully scalable, our solutions enable customers to manage the technological
complexities associated with messaging and to stay competitive with the
latest features, while simultaneously reducing costs and easing IT burdens.
Our flexible "Allsource" deployment model enables customers to either
outsource, midsource or insource- whatever makes the most sense for each
individual business. We're uniquely positioned to develop a strategic
upgrade path based on the combination of customer needs and the evolution of
messaging technology.

Our customers include E-bay, Bell, AT&T, AOL, 3Com, CNET, ICQ, Yahoo, Nokia
etc.

InScribeT
From email to secure file sharing, Internet fax, groupware and message
boards.
InJoinT
Directory, meta-directory and advanced data integration solutions that will
help you keep up with today's ebusiness demands.
InVokeT
Leading-edge solutions that enable wireless messaging for corporations,
service providers, and portals.
InOneT
An integrated messaging and collaboration suite that combines several of
Critical Path's most popular services.
InScheduleT
Web-based calendaring and event management tools.
InLineT
Web-based solutions for shared resource scheduling, project management and
collaboration.
InTouchT

Our skilled professional services consultants work closely with customers
and partners to successfully design and deploy complex messaging
infrastructures, including: Initial requirements analysis and integration
planning Installation and deployment
Project management of the roll-out phase Ongoing support.

Please contact
Chris Christenson
Critical Path
Account Executive
direct:  480-785-3752
fax:  602-530-3775
email:  chrisc@cp.net
www.cp.net
Critical Path: Forbes' #1 "Best-Managed, Fastest Growing Tech Company In The
World"
http://www.forbes.com/asap/00/0403/101.htm
http://specials.ft.com/ftit/december2000/FT3Q10XXAGC.html