Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 1996 18:12:37 +0000 ()
From:      Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi@cwbtr01.bsi.com.br>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FTP install & NFS install

Hi all,

Here in bsi, I'm trying to update several machines with 2.1 RELEASE.

When I try to install FreeBSD in the network (10Mb) with ftp, the boot
diskette makes file systems, gets root image... and after, it says that
cannot get bin/bin.aa. (file not found).

When I install via NFS, it install the hole system. Curiously, when I
try to install via net (freebsd.org FTP) it works..

I have tried with several machines and configurations.
Is this an ftp error or an install via ftp in a fast network is buggy???

Help??

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi.