Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 17:10:20 -0700
From:      David Green-Seed <davidg@autodebit.com>
To:        "'current@freebsd.org'" <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: usable current SNAP

I believe that mysql uses MIT-pthreads which is a user-level threads
package... This _probably_ means that the threads will run within the
context of one kernel thread only - ie: only one thread runs at a time.
I'm not sure, so you might want to verify this one.

Dave.
David Green-Seed
davidg@autodebit.com
Automated Debit Systems