Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:04:14 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fetch stickynotes_applet failed, cuz of update 1.0.6 to 1.0.11

>On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 15:43, Mezz bsdforums.org wrote:
> > Last night, I thought why not to install gnome2-fifth-toe and it stopped
>at
> > stickynotes_applet, because the download is no longer exist.
> > stickynotes_applet-1.0.6.tar.gz has been removed from that place and
>updated
> > to stickynotes_applet-1.0.11.tar.gz at
> > http://loban.caltech.edu/stickynotes/packages/ ..
>
>stickynotes_applet was updated to 1.0.11 earlier today.

I switched to the different mirror and now it's there. Thanks!

Just curious, have you tried one of MPlayer plugin for Mozilla, Galeon or
other browsers? Just wondering if it works fine to one of you with the
different browsers. Because, it doesn't work very well with Phoenix, Opera
6.11 and Opera 7.

Cheers,
Mezz