Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:23:30 -0600
From:      Joe Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com>
To:        Rogier Steehouder <r.j.s@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My apache startup script doesn't work either.

I took a look into this - it works if I call it by the full path name,
however, it still doesn't work when the system starts up. The script is
in the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ directory on the server. I also checked to
make sure it was executable. What else could be going on that would
cause this script not to start at startup? Where does it actually get
called from on startup? Thanks,

Joe