Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 1995 01:49:35 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        joerg@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Comments on pcemu port

Hey, this is a slick little port.  You did all I ever wanted to do with
the whole "bootstrap" procedure and far more!  Kudos!

However, it just wouldn't be the same without a few nit-picks as well, so.. :-)

1. This thing talks about 720K diskettes all over the place.  I don't know
   about most of you out there, but this would be an instant turn-off
   to 90% of the people I know.  They would think (as I did) "I don't even
   HAVE a 720K drive anymore - can I use a 1.44MB image?"  And then the
   next question from your novice FreeBSD user is "what device do I use?"

   I think that the emulator should presume the most common scenario first
   and foremost, *also* discussing what do with 720K floppies for those
   few that have them.

2. It's "information" not "informations". :-)

Otherwise, this looks very good!  It's too bad it doesn't drop into
a little DOS program at the end that says "Please insert a bootable
DOS floppy and press return" for the image to be made automatically,
but that's kind of pushing it I guess.. :-)

					Jordan