Date:      Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:13:04 -0800
From:      Atanas <atanas@asd.aplus.net>
To:        Atanas <atanas@asd.aplus.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Ronald Klop <ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org>
Subject:   Re: 6.0 random freezes

Atanas said the following on 12/12/05 15:43:
> Ronald Klop said the following on 12/12/05 13:27:
>>
>> What happens if you set one of these sysctl values to 0? (This
>> disables  SMP changes from 5.4 to 6.0.)
>> debug.mpsafevfs: 1
>> debug.mpsafenet: 1
>> debug.mpsafevm: 1
>>
> Thanks for the suggestion!
> I just did so and rebooted both machines, so we'll see.

(replying to myself)
... and coincidentally or not, I got the next crash in less than 10
minutes :-(

After the crash it ran for longer, until I rebooted it after rebuilding
the kernel with debug hookups. Before the reboot I commented these out
(i.e. set them back to "1"), and now I'm waiting for a crashdump.

Regards,
Atanas