Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:19:59 -0700
From:      "Dan Trainor" <dan@ript.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ports browser

Anyone know of an ncurses-based program or something that will let me
browse my ports tree, and read me pkg-comment, pkg-descr, and plg-plist?
I'd just like a more orderly way of browsing the list, and I don't feel
like: cd port1; cat pkg*; (read for a while, ok) cd ..; cd port1; ....
etc etc.  With over what was it, 1600 ports I believe, that becomes a
pretty boring task.

Thanks

-dt