Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:01:13 +0200
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Little UFS2 FAQ

--LSp5EJdfMPwZcMS1

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 04:46:42PM +0200, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> On 2003.04.23 10:36:57 -0400, The Anarcat wrote:
> > > If this is considered useful maybe the Doc Team should be in charge?
> > This is definitly doc people stuff and they should be contacted.
>=20
> This seems to be very useful. I would be happy to mark it up in SGML but
> I'm not sure where it would fit best.  The FAQ seems obvious but if we
> are moving toward integrating the FAQ into the Handbook...
>=20

It is definetly interesting.  Maybe this could be extended to a
file system handbook chapter or something.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--LSp5EJdfMPwZcMS1

--LSp5EJdfMPwZcMS1--