Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 1995 15:24:49 -0600 (CST)
From:      Greg Rowe <greg@mn.interact.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   X & audio

 Excuse me if this is the wrong place for this question...... I just setup
a FreeBSD system for a group of PC based users behind a firewall to access
the internet. They all use a X emulator to run Netscape from the FreeBSD
box. This works fine except for audio. The audio goes to a file on their
FreeBSD login account. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might get the
audio to play on their PC's ? Thanks.

--
Greg Rowe                           |
US West - Interact Services         | INTERNET greg@mn.interact.net

    To err is human, to really foul up requires the root password.