Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:26:19 -0400
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Daemon wear

http://www.stileproject.com/pic/?page=pic.html&pic=/rnd/img/nasty11.jpg&back=/&n=wed

Just a warning - while the actual picture of the supermodel and the
FreeBSD daemon is not dirty, this site is dirty, featuring porn banners
on this page and worse elsewhere.  You Have Been Warned.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Damnit.  Where's my witty repartee?
"Ow! Ow! Ow!  I had to go after mutants, didn't I?  I couldn't just