Date:      Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:08:39 +0300
From:      Iulian M <eti@erata.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: filesystems not properly unmounted [OT]

--nextPart1229004.D1cbpVz4xc

On Monday 06 June 2005 17:02, Oliver Fromme wrote:

> Yup, I know the usual freebsd-for-servers and linux-for-
> desktops arguments.  And to be honest, I'm fed up with
> them.  They're lies.  I'm running FreeBSD on my desktop
> at home, a lot of people are happily running Linux on
> their servers, and I've seen people successfully installing
> FreeBSD who have never even heard the word "unix" until
> that day.
>
>  > Please let me know if you dont agree, and why.

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/big-picture.html#faq-6.5

it's about the best programing language ... but if you replace "programing=
=20
language" with "OS" it still applys.

=2D-=20
The sergeant walked into the shower and caught me giving myself a
dishonorable discharge.  Without missing a beat, I said, "It's my dick
and I can wash it as fast as I want!"