Date:      Sat, 17 Dec 2005 00:43:20 +0000
From:      Joao Barros <joao.barros@gmail.com>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc:        Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>, stable@freebsd.org, current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Release schedule for 2006

> Gary Kline wrote:
> >       Are you volunteering to post the TODO lists here on -stable
> >       every N months?  I think it's a great idea to have some
> >       clues about where we're going, or hope to be going.

No I am not. But you are right on the "it's a great idea to have some
 clues about where we're going, or hope to be going" part. That was my poin=
t.

On 12/16/05, Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org> wrote:
> The release TODO list is maintained on the FreeBSD.org website,

As I pointed, available for anyone interested in knowing what's going on.

> though
> it's usually only active during release cycles.

Yes, but until that time only by reading yours and other Dev's answers
to the same questions one knows where a Release is heading.
The users know what to expect and the Dev's know what they set
themselfes to do :-)

--
Joao Barros