Date:      Wed, 28 May 2014 09:24:16 -0700
From:      "Wal*Mart" <walmartworks@123-vps.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NEW-JOB

Candidates for Local   E v a l u a t i o n   tasks are currently neede=
d to test some of the leading stores in your area, such as Kmart, Rite=
 Aid or local postal office, Usps.

As our agent, you are required to offer a full range of shopping/testi=
ng services in a variety of nearby industries: * Stores * Restaurants =
* Hotels, etc.=20
We pay 400*700 U5D  every week, depends how many locations we need to =
test.=20
You should have good memory and an ability to give clear - concise and=
 factual feedback.=20

Send in the details below to be contacted with more info:
1- C0MP1ETE*NAME:
2- MAILING*ADDRE5S(incl. street number/apt number, if any):
3- CELL*NUMBER:
   H0ME:=20
4. ClTY-
   State plus ZlP C0DE:
Age:
0ccupation:

Our surveys are 100% legit and we are not using or make public your in=
formation for any illegal activities.
We provide payment before you start the tasks.

Regards,
Official Recruiters