Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:22:20 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Falcon" <jeremy@intersurf.com>
To:        "Andrea Venturoli" <ml.ventu@flashnet.it>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 3c509 full-duplex

Just a guess, but check out the 2nd diskette you got with the card.  There's
a readme file on it.  I used to have one and to change anything with it you
needed to get a DOS bootdisk, boot with it, and use the utils on the
diskettes that came with the card.  And, If you have it, I'm sure it's in
the manual.  Or, it may be on 3COM's website.

Good luck,

Jeremy L. Falcon