Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:11:06 +0200
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Request to mirror CTM

Hi Stephen, fellow Admins,

Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote on Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 08:54:05AM -0500:
[..]
> I have added ftp.leo.org to my hosts.allow file, so you should be able
> to access it.
>
> Please tell me if you have any problems or ideas.
Everything works fine, so ftp4.de.freebsd.org aka
ftp.leo.org will carry the CTM deltas, too.

I would also prefer a consistent solution, involving ftp-master.
Until that is established, I will provide the deltas supplied
from Stephen.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock     - Agartim billiard bumba m'abdul in papejim twista
-  rumba rock n rolla. Leik'ab mai. Spirzon Heroin se'osit gaula.     -