Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:28:48 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andreas Zymny <anzy@du.gtn.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Missing file "Wraphalp.c" when installing XFree86

I have bought FreebSD 3.1 on 4 CD-ROMs from Waltnut Creek, and installed
with the option "Kernel-Develop". But when I try to install the XFree
package from the ports collection with "make install", the prozess is
stopped, while the file "wraphalp.c" does not exist on my system, and
cound't be find.

Greetings,

Andreas Zymny
--
DPN Verbund-Zentrale GTN mbH		    fon: +49 203 3093 100
Bismarckstrasse 120			    fax: +49 203 3093 112