Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:00:24 +0100
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        Ivan Sychev <guffavedy@yandex.ru>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FBSD doesn't install from CDROM Creative Infra 54

Ivan Sychev wrote:

> My CDROM attached as primary device on controller and i`m booting from
> FreeBSD bootable CD. When i hit "commit" i sees following: can`t mount
> cdrom. input/output error.

Hi Ivan,

1st: can you take a look at the output on console 2 (press Alt+2) and
 send it to me.
2nd: can you find out the lines where the kernel finds the cdrom during
 boot and send them, too.
3rd: could you please CC every message in a thread to the appropriate
 mailing list, too?
4th: please don't top posting. It's more comfortable for most people
 reading from top to bottom to gain the entire message and not reading
 your answer before the could read the questions / assumtions I sent.

Greetings,
Jens
--
L     i  W     W     W  i                 Jens Rehsack
L        W     W     W