Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:09:35 +0200
From:      Andre Oppermann <oppermann@telehouse.ch>
To:        "Schmalzbauer, Harald" <H.Schmalzbauer@belenus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AW: Anybody got LMC1200 card run at E1 speed?

"Schmalzbauer, Harald" wrote:

> Hello Andre,

Hi Harry,

> I tried the LMC 1200 a vew weeks ago. I had contact with one of the
> developers at LMC. So far they neither support FreeBSD4 nor E1 (on the
> software side!). But he got some E1 equipment and they are working on E1
> support.

That they've got no support for FreeBSD 4 is ok with me, I can live
with 3.5.1. What hurts me is the lack of support for E1 because in
their product description they claim to support it and thats why I
got these cards...

> I don't know what the current status is. Just contact LMC support, they are
> very helpful and will give you the contact.

OK, I'll try again to reach someone there.

Thanks a lot for this information
--
Andre