Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 13:33:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      ken@hrtrack2.com
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   AD: Award Winning and FREE HR software

FREE SOFTWARE

HRtrack Professional Information System. HR, HRIS Software.

You can download this free 30 day trial of HRtrack Professional human resource software and receive FOR FREE, a copy of HRtrack  "Customer Database and Personal Contact Information" software.

This program is yours to keep just for visiting our web page and downloading
the 30 day trial version of our Human Resource Software, HRtrack
Professional from http://www.hrtrack2.com

Keeping track of:
· employee information
· employee pictures
· performance evaluations
· vacation schedules
· absenteeism
· dependents
· emergency contacts
· medical information - allergies, medications, etc.
· wages
· absenteeism
· training
· equipment
· vehicles
· supplies
· layoffs and rehires
· efficient and effective reporting
· and much more

HRtrack Professional is the number one software tool for keeping track of your company's employee personal records and assets.

An independent review of HRtrack Professional

 http://www.sharewarejunkies.com/8gh3/hrtrack.htm

Thank You For Your Time

Ken Prather