Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 1997 21:57:03 -0500
From:      Paul <Apollo@thsos.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail version

>cat /etc/sendmail.cf | grep DZ, or you could mail yourself and look at
>the headers.

Ok, but how can I tell what binary is running?
When compiled does it automatically put the program into a specific
directory? or do I have to move the compiled binary?

>> Am I supposed to put the sendmail.cf file in my /etc directory?
>
>Yes.

What m4 made looks much different than the sendmail.cf file I am using now
here is the file.. is this correct?

VERSIONID(myfile.mc 1.0)
OSTYPE(bsd4.4)DOMAIN(generic)MAILER(local)MAILER(smtp)Cwmail.mydomain.com
Cwmydomain.com
MASQUERADE_AS(mydomain.com)FEATURE(allmasquerade)FEATURE(nocanonify)FEATURE(
nodns)F
EATURE(virtusertable)

and or do I need to compile this into something?

Thank you for all the help