Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 1995 07:30:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@legend.txdirect.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Seyon doesn't properly lock

I was having a whale of a time getting hylafax to work with seyon.
faxgetty kept cycling DTR whenever I was trying to run seyon.  I did a
little poking around and it looks like the LCK..cuaa1 file should have
the PID of the locking process.  seyon didn't,  it had some garbage in
the lock file. here is the patch to make seyon lock the port with the PID
in the lock file.

*** config.h.orig.freebsd	Fri Jul 28 07:21:22 1995
--- config.h	Fri Jul 28 07:20:35 1995
***************
*** 85,90 ****
--- 85,92 ----