Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 97 09:54:24 -0700
From:      "Mike Burgett" <mburgett@awen.com>
To:        "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        "chokepnt@prima.ruhr.de" <chokepnt@prima.ruhr.de>, "hardware@FreeBSD.ORG" <hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>, "jfarmer@goldsword.com" <jfarmer@goldsword.com>
Subject:   Re: K6 Update & AMD Statement

On Sat, 27 Sep 1997 18:04:53 +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

>>That is good news!  It also fits in with what I've been hearing for several
>>other sources.  I'm very interested in your results on the make world
>>testing...
>
>I have a K6/233 here which has by now completed 50 or more make worlds,
>no complaints.
>
>It is marked:
>                AMD-K6-233ANR
>                3.2V CORE / 3.3V I/O
>                B 9731EJBW

Yup, I've got a K6-200 here that's been doing 2 makeworlds daily, for about
the last 6 weeks.  Also a 9731 date code...  The only failures I've seen are
legitimate failures because of bad commits.

(I've pulled freebsd-stable from the Cc: list on this message, it's not a
-stable issue, but is a hardware issue...)

--Mike