Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:47:32 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   RFC: FAQ entry for required disk space?

Hmmm ...

Every now and again I see the "how much HDD space do I need to install FreeBSD"
question come up.  All too frequently, there is no good answer.

I was going to do some research on typical installations and compile a FAQ
entry, but before I invest the time into said research, I'd like to ask two
questions:

1) Is this information already out there somewhere, and I just can't find it?
2) Is there a comitter who will commit to comitting the entry once I have it
   complete?
3) How many times can I say "commit" in one sentence before it gets confusing?

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies