Date:      Mon, 30 May 2005 11:02:47 +0800
From:      Xu Qiang <Qiang.Xu@fujixerox.com>
To:        Vizion <vizion@vizion.occoxmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: jdk 1.3.1 in FreeBSD

Vizion wrote:
> I think you are right -- I am sure it is a gnu package -- which
> includes some version of libc -- I cannot remember what it is
> =

> I will try and find out for you if someone else with a better memory
> than I gets there first

I just sadly found out such a line in the Makefile in ports collection: =

IGNORE=3D         does not run on FreeBSD >=3D 5.x

So maybe for my FreeBSD 5.3, it is a mission impossible. =

Anyway, is there a similar jdk binary which can be used directly in FreeBSD=
 5.3? I can't find any more link on http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/downlo=
ads/java.shtml

thanks, =

Regards,