Date:      Mon, 30 May 2005 15:39:36 +1000
From:      Michael Pope <michael@dtcorp.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnome_upgrade problems

  I'm trying to run gnome_upgrade.sh on my FreeBSD5.3_p2 system with a
heap of ports which use the gnome libraries for example firefox.

When I started gnome_upgrade.sh i ran it with this command:
/usr/ports # sh ./gnome_upgrade.sh

It kept bombing out on unfetched ports, so I had to go and get them and
copy those into the /usr/ports/distfiles directory and restart with the
same command as above.

After doing this a few times it finished but it has removed most of my
applications not reinstalling them as it said it would?

Is there something i'm doing wrong here?
Is there a was to resume when I restart the process?
Am I expected to go through and reinstall all my ports which used gnome
libraries again?

Michael