Date:      Mon, 26 May 2003 13:26:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      <listac@nebelschwaden.de>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   serial ata status ? HP374 ?

Hello,

anyone experience with the rocketraid 1540 under FreeBSD? According to
tomshardware, it uses the Highpoint 374 chip, which is supported, but
usually mentioned with a UDMA133 card, so I am not sure, wether this does
make a difference.
I'd rather not use the highpoint provided, binary only driver.

Are there any other 4-port s-ata cards that are known to run with FreeBSD
(preferrably 4.8+, not 5) that are to recommend ?
I do not need raid at all, just four sata connectors on a single card.