Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:08 -0600
From:      "Brian McGroarty" <BMCGROARTY@high-voltage.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE Office / FreeBSD alignment

Is anyone following this list involved with KDE/KOffice/KDevelop in any way?

The more I look at KOffice - http://koffice.kde.org - the more I think KDE
2.0 and KOffice are going to make HUGE waves when released.

How can we align ourselves with The K Desktop Environment, promoting FreeBSD
as the best platform for KDE? It would be HIGHLY beneficial for KDE and
FreeBSD both if we were sharing each other's momentum.

KDE and FreeBSD.
Microsoft still makes the best mouse.