Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 1996 13:17:02 -0800
From:      Joe McGuckin <joe@via.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install question

I have a second IDE drive that I want to be FreeBSD. The first disk is
Windoze.

Right now I have the second drive hooked up as the primary (just to
make sure there aren't any accidents that would wipe out the first drive).
After FreeBSD is installed, I plan on making the freebsd drive the secondary
IDE drive.

Do I have to do anything 'special' to make the install go smoothly?

Will the boot program know to give me the option of booting FreeBSD from the
second drive?

Thanks,

joe