Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2008 01:37:12 -0800
From:      Eric Brown <yogieric@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   processor affinity in 6.2

The man page for kse would seem to indicate that I can use it to get
processor affinity?

But older mailing list articles and the kse page itself are all circa
2003. So I'm not sure if I'm going to get into trouble trying to use
kse. And some comments on the web imply it won't necessarily give me
true processor affinity anyway?

Moving to 7.0 is not an option for me at the moment. Is it possible to
get thread/processor affinity in 6.x and what is the best way?

Cheers,
Eric