Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 1997 08:46:31 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/dos for doscmd

As Faried Nawaz wrote:

>   Hmmm...  You are right...  What is a good "semi-standard" place to
>   put such things.  I don't necessarily think that we should create
>   another directory, or should we?

> What does it try to install?  How about somewhere in /usr/libdata?

I also thought about /usr/libdata (or /usr/libexec -- it seems to be
an executable file, although not a Unix executable).

The Makefile would currently break `make release', btw., since it
relies on X11 being installed.  This should probably be made
automatically dependant on the actual configuration.  Negative side
effect: the doscmd that ships with releases won't be able to do X11.

--
cheers, J"org