Date:      Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:01:14 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Voting for a native i386/amd64 flash player

Leandro F Silva <fsilvaleandro@gmail.com> wrote:
 > Hey guys,
 >
 > Let's vote to have a native i386 / amd64 flash player \o/ ..

The latest Linuxulator works quite well on -current with
the Linux flash binary + pluginwrapper port, doesn't it?
Works for me, at least.

 > We just have to create an account and voting on the link below =D
 >
 > http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-1060

There's no way I'm going to create an account at Adobe
and give them my personal data.  No thanks.

Best regards
   Oliver

"And believe me, as a C++ programmer, I don't hesitate to question
the decisions of language designers.  After a decent amount of C++
exposure, Python's flaws seem ridiculously small." -- Ville Vainio