Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 1997 05:29:18 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Wayne Baety <mrfoine@enteract.com>
To:        Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
Cc:        Chris Coleman <chris@dilbert.bb.cc.wa.us>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, ipfilter@coombs.anu.edu.au
Subject:   Re: IPFILTER

I couldnt even get it to compile under freebsd current...
after unpacking the ip_fil3.2a4 package i did...

make freebsd22

and got this output:

alaska /root/tmp/ipfil % cd ip_fil3.2a4
alaska /root/tmp/ipfil/ip_fil3.2a4 % make freebsd22
if [ ! -d BSD/`uname -m` ] ; then mkdir BSD/`uname -m`; fi
Can't find ioconf.h
*** Error code 1

Stop.

what gives???
Read the readmes....couldnt figure out what to do