Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:36:08 +0100
From:      The Doctor's Orders <info@thedoctorsorders.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Large Professor Album & Ticket give away, Bobbito @ On The Real & so much more!

   [hea=]

   The Doctor's Orders 23
   Large Professor Album Launch Party
   Win CD's & Tickets!

   [=3D"]
   Friday 5th September 2008
   @ Herbal, 10-14 kingsland Rd, London E2

   We only ever sell 100 advance tickets and only have 35 left so hurry!
   [1]Advan= ce Tickets =A35
   £10 on the door

   Large Professor (Main Source)
   J-Sands (Lone Catalysts) Live
   Dan Greenpeace, Spin Doctor, Martin Lodge (Push FM) & Andy Bird (Body
   Music)
   [2]Facebook Event

   We have 3 copies of the new Large Professor "Main Source" album to win
   each with a pair of tickets for this brilliant event=2E For your
   chance to be th first with your hands on this brilliant new album from
   the master of the boom bap simply [3]e-mail us with LP Comp as the
   title and tell us which legendary Queens MC that first appeared on
   "Live At The BBQ" Large Professor discovered=2E

   ON THE REAL
   8pm-3am THIS FRIDAY 19th September=
   Bringing you true school Hip-Hop & Soul
   from Prince & Premier to Motown & Mos Def

   Bobbito aka Kool Bob Love
   (Rock Steady Crew / NYC)

   [=3D"]
   @ Bar Rumba, 36 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1
   (Picadilly Tube)
   Free B4 9=2E30pm / £5 B4 10=2E30pm / £10 After

   [4]Check Out The Pics Of The Last Party!
   With Resident DJs
   Shortee Blitz (Kiss FM / Extended Players)
   DJ MK (Kiss FM / Roots Manuva)
   Spin Doctor (The Doctor's Orders)
   & The FREE B-Boy Cypher hosted by
   Skeg (Breakin Bread) DJ Hooch (Funkin' Pussy)
   Bobbito has nearly as many pseudonyms as he does rolls in the extended
   world of Hip-Hop=2E Whether you call him Boogie, Bob, Cucumber Slice,
   Kool Bob Love or like his mum does Bobbito one thing is guaranteed you
   are talking to a true Hip-Hop renaissance man=2E Since making his name
   through the legendary "Stretch Armstrong & Bobbito" show which
   introduced the world to the previously unknown & unsigned Wu Tang
   Clan, Big Pun, & Nas, to name just a few, he has gone on to record TV
   shows, adverts, write columns & books, edit magazines and so much
   more=2E The one constant thread behind all of his activities has been
   his love of Hip-Hop=2E As a signed up member of New York's legendary
   Rock Steady Crew there is nowhere he feels more at home than behind a
   set of decks blessing the crowd with classic underground Hip-Hop,
   Latin Funk and of course B-Boy breaks=2E Get ready to get sweaty!

   In honour of Bobbito and his contribution to sneaker culture we have
   Nike ID doing thier thing on the night helping you design those
   totally exclusive one off pair of kicks you have always wanted somake
   sure you bring ya creative juices!

   & in other news=2E=2E=2E=2E

   The SoulBrew Party was off the hook! Thanks to all of you that came
   down and made it such a great party and carried on the tradition of
   these packed affairs being the No=2E1 event of the bank holiday
   weekend! If you have any pics please send them to [5]SoulBrew and we
   will get em up!

   SoulBrew Karaoke Coming Soon! Have you ever fancied standing up in
   front of an adoring crwod belting out your favourite soul classic with
   the backing of a 5 peice band? Well your dreams have come true=2E We
   are launching SoulBrew Karaoke @ The Vibe Bar on Friday 26th
   September=2E Keep an eye out for more details coming soon!

   Sounds to go! As ever we want to give you the very best sounds whether
   in the club or at home or in the office! Check out [6]The Doctor's
   Orders Sounds Page for Jay-Z's Glastonbury set, mixes from Spin
   Doctor, DJ Vadim, J-Zone & more a= ll of which can be streamed live or
   downloaded!

   BBE 12 is coming! After months of searching for a venue and confirming
   a line up the now legendary BBE parties are back in effect! Block out
   the weekend of 5th & 6th December for this London based weekender=2E
   We guarantee you will not be disappointed! More news to come soon!
   for more party details checkout [7]www= =2Ethedoctorsorders=2Ecom
   & to be removed from the Doctors Orders list reply with unsubscribe as
   the subject