Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:36:07 +1100 (EST)
From:      Mark Russell <freebsd@mark.net.au>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        anholt@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree86 4.3 problems

Since upgrading to X4.3 I now get errors when trying to display apps from
my debian box thats runnign X4.2.1, the errors disappear when I downgrade

The errors I get are
Xlib: Invalid XDM-AUTHORIZATION-1 key (failed key comparison)

I've done everythign the same as I did previously
and have the latest version of everythign installed

XFree86-4.3.0,1
XFree86-clients-4.3.0_1
XFree86-font75dpi-4.3.0
XFree86-fontEncodings-4.3.0
XFree86-FontServer-4.3.0
XFree86-documents-4.3.0
XFree86-fontCyrillic-4.3.0
XFree86-fontScalable-4.3.0
XFree86-Server-4.3.0_1
XFree86-font100dpi-4.3.0
XFree86-fontDefaultBitmaps-4.3.0
XFree86-libraries-4.3.0_1

Runnign -CURRENT as of Mar 6. Is it pilot error? Any help would be
appreciated.