Date:      Sat, 1 Jan 2000 19:58:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      kfurge@worldnet.att.net
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HP Photosmart C30 and gphoto

As you probably already know, the C30 is a repackaged Konica camera.  That
said, I've had absolutely no success with the standard konica driver and
have only had mixed success with the konica_qmxxx driver.  When I ask for
indexes, most times i'll get about 4-6 thumbnail photos before the driver
goes into an error. I've tried different baud rates (they are hardcoded
into the source) with no luck.  As a fellow C30 user, I'm interested in
what you find out.

- K.C.