Date:      Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:30:10 -0400
From:      Boris Crosby <bcrosby@eos.EAST.HITC.COM>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, Whee Kim <philuint@erols.com>
Subject:   Re: Q: WindowMaker 0.19.3

Brett,
I tried to load windowmaker-20.1 on my 2.2.7 system.  I also had problems
getting it to compile on
my system.  I got an error concerning undefined variable that was related to
ELF.
I would give you the full error but i had to reconfigure the machine I was
using in my office.  I will try it at home tomight. and mail you the exact
error.

Boris.