Date:      Thu, 6 May 2010 21:52:15 +0000
From:      Jean-Paul Natola <jnatola@familycareintl.org>
Subject:   RE: Accessing file from windows or to windows-

> will be established.
>=20
> Same error:
> milter# mount_smbfs //jnatola@fcisql01/DATA /mnt
> Password:
> mount_smbfs: unable to open connection: syserr =3D Authentication error
> milter#
>=20

This sounds like you have a permissions problem on the Windows share.
In Windows Explorer, right click on the shared directory and look
at Properties->Sharing->Permissions.  Make sure that 'jnatola' has
an account on that machine and that this account is permitted access
to that share.  If that's all waorking, my guess would be you
have the wrong password.

This is the company wide share everyone has access to it,
It even fails if I use the domain and enterprise admin accounts-

And as I'm typing this, could that be the reason, because im using domain a=
ccounts?