Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 1996 12:39:42 -0700
From:      mtoole@hidesert.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about Executables

When I go into the /usr/games directory where the games I got when I
Installed the OS FreeBSD, it tells me "Command Not Found".  Do you have
any idea why its doing this?  I do have the files, i made sure of it and
It is an executable file as far as I know becuase when I do ls -F, it puts
a star next to each executable file.  I have also tried to cd to them but
its not a directory so it won't let me.  If you can, even if you can't,
help me with this, please let me know at mtoole@hidesert.com.  Thanks for
the help.

                                    Mike