Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:58:06 -0700
From:      bmah@FreeBSD.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: One more typo in src/release/Makefile, rev 1.612? (w/patch)

--==_Exmh_-515751298P

If memory serves me right, John Baldwin wrote:

> Also, Bruce's fix is not entirely correct as it breaks for the non-debug kern
> el
> case,

Hmmm?  I didn't know there was a choice on debug/non-debug kernels
during a "make release", but I defer to the experts.

> but I've already sent you a mail about that, just to let everyone know
> that it should be fixed shortly. :)

The longer it goes unfixed, the longer I'll be forced to do Really
Important Things (TM) rather than blow away time tinkering with "make
release" for my own nefarious purposes.  :-)

Thanks guys...

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-515751298P

--==_Exmh_-515751298P--