Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:40:42 +0200
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@freebsd.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: locale mega MFC

Folks,

Please be warned that big chunk of updates/improvements were
merged to -STABLE. This may cause locale/time specific
warnings/problems. Please pay attention to any of these
problems. And at least warn me about them.

I've tried to merge and test everything related to libc
part updates, but there're still present small possibility
of problems!

WARNING TO PORTS TEAM: This commit adds nl_langinfo() to -STABLE.
So, expect changes in configure script/application runtime behaviour.
If application use anything related to locale incorrectly, then
it could be a bug or imcompatibility of our nl_langinfo() with
GNU's one. Please report any problems to me!

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 09:20:54AM -0800, Alexey Zelkin wrote:
> phantom     2002/03/12 09:20:54 PST
>
>   Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_4)
[..]