Date:      Thu, 01 Aug 1996 02:55:30 -0700
From:      unix@usashopper.com
To:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   [Fwd: FreeBSD]

Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 02:47:00 -0700
From: unix@usashopper.com
To: info@cdrom.com
Subject: FreeBSD

I've been in the UNIX game for over 18 years. What's the catch?
Are you telling me that I can put up an entire website using only your
software and it's going to cost less than $100.00? I spent 3 hours going
through your system. Am I missing something.

IF I decide to throw away SCO-UNIX and go with you what do I need and
how much will it cost. Call me collect literally ANYTIME if you want.
I can be reached at (706) 547-4133 or (706) 547-0087 or
mailto:webmaster@usww.com the information.
I have both 386's and 486's
Thank you in advance for you quick response.

Bruce Benson
P.O.Box 81
Wrens, GA 30833