Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 16:51:09 +0400
From:      Mozgi_na_stene <mozgi_na_stene@xakep.ru>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   freebsd 4.4

Hello!
At me a videocard Rendition Verite 2200.
I fix(establish) freebsd without problems. The console has the normal sanction of the screen, and X Window
Has, the sanction, which I have put (1280x1024 60Hz at 16bpp), but on the screen of the monitor 1/4 screens and are visible, only that from the top right corner to get in top left it is necessary to move the mouse to the left, then the screen (the working table) will begin to move will not reach yet up to there where it is necessary (in the top left corner).
At installation freebsd, when I adjust XF86Setup is put sync rates:
vertical: 50-90
horizontal: 31.5 - 64.3
My videocard has others sync rates:
vertical: 56 - 160
horizontal: 31.5 - 110
But, when I expose them at installation (in XF86Setup), the screen becomes black.

           PLEASE! Help, and that to work not probably.