Date:      Fri, 02 Jul 1999 11:50:08 -0700
From:      "Kenton A. Hoover" <shibumi@lehub.com>
To:        FreeBSD-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad 360CE and 3.2

Is this just the keyboard locking up, or does the machine not work at all
after that step.  3.2 + PAO and without PAO both seem to have problems on
the TP600.  I suspect an APM interaction.

 On Fri, 02 Jul 1999 12:04:21 MDT, Sendmail channeled Nate Williams saying:
> > Yes, I'm setting the sc0 flags after doing a boot -c.  The machine as 12MB
> > of memory and a 340MB drive.  At one time I was running 2.2.5 on this
> > machine and the sc0 flags worked on that release, but not this one.
>
> Hmm, it appears to me that this functionality was removed from syscons
> in 3.*.  At least, I don't see the XT_KEYBOARD define anywhere in the
> code.
>
> Kazu, any ideas?
>
> Nate

| Kenton A. Hoover                                  |      shibumi@lehub.com |
|  Head of Technical Operations                     |                        |
| RedCart.Com/LeHub.Com Inc., San Francisco, CA     |        +1.415.437.1506 |
|      Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.      |
|                                          -- Eric Hoffer                    |