Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:41:40 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Chris Browning <brownicm@prokyon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: keyboard mapping problem w/ m4 sendmail config?

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 10:22:36PM -0400, Chris Browning wrote:
> Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> >
> > Can you post your sendmail.mc file?  Please.

> And it produces the following as /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
>
> VERSIONID(@(#)tcpproto.mc	8.10 (Berkeley) 5/19/1998)
> OSTYPE(bsd4.4)
> FEATURE(nouucp)
> MAILER(local)
> MAILER(smtp)

This does not look like a valid sendmail.cf to me, though :-(

There is something wrong with the way that you
`procude' your sendmail.cf file.  Check out the page
http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~keramida/sendmail/ to see how I use a
simple Makefile to make my own .cf files :-)

You can always copy the .mc file in /usr/src/etc/sendmail/local.mc and
use the standard way of making your .cf file, too:

    # cp custom.mc /usr/src/etc/sendmail/local.mc
    # cd /usr/src/etc/sendmail
    # make local.cf

and then you will have a valid local.cf which you can copy over your
existing /etc/mail/sendmail.cf before you restart sendmail.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
For my public pgp2 key: finger -l keramida@diogenis.ceid.upatras.gr