Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:38:26 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccardd changes

Here's my latest pccardd changes.  I've changed the default back to
sleeping 5 seconds.  I think it does this 4-6 times per card
insertion, which is why there is about a 30 second pause.  Instead,
I've added a -s switch which specifies the number of microseconds to
sleep there instead.

I've also tied -d to a bunch more diagnostic messages.

I've updated the man page as well...

I've already committed the one compiler warning tweak...  Since I'd
like to move forward with some other work in this area, I'd like to
commit these changes soon.

Warner