Date:      Tue, 5 Aug 1997 09:09:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adept <adept@cep.yale.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Libretto 50 and FSD

Good Day--

I've had my Thinkpad 701C running with FreeBSD 2.2.2 for quite a while now
and love it, but I'm debating whther or not I want to upgrade to a
Libretto50 (great toy to debug networks, eh?)

Does anyone have any gotcha's for the Libretto or even war stories?  I
know that Hosokawa-san has done the PAO work on a Libretto, but is the
Libretto available in Japan the same one that is available in the US?>

Thanks!

 Ben.
____
Paris, France                      Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator